Congratulations on choosing to Age with Joy
I’m on a mission to change the picture of aging.
I want you to live in a world where chronic disease is not inevitable.
Where you don’t just prolong your life, but enter every new decade with confidence, independence, and vigor.
With the right activities and a little bit of drive, you can…
- Feel more secure – literally – with better balance and fewer falls
- Enhance your independence and lessen your burden on others
- Improve family relationships whether with your spouse, parents, or children
- Get physically stronger and get out of bed without aches and pains
- And truly enjoy a better quality of life without worrying about when your body or brain might fail you
“As I approached my 90th birthday, I realized that my balance was deteriorating. As early as my second class with Marion I began to see improvement. She shows infinite patience with those of us whose bodies are not graceful but whose interest and willingness to learn will ultimately lead to stronger bodies.” – Peggy J., Age 90